Fall 2019 Season
The Fall 2019 season begins on Sunday, September 8th.
Updates on Field Conditions after snow/rain will be posted on our Facebook page.
Registration and Rules
- Games will be played at Fairmont park and game times will be 9am, 10.30am and 12pm.
- 6 teams in the league and a small tournament at the end of the season.
- The league will try to accommodate all players with their requested team.
- This will be a half field, 8 v 8 format with no offsides or slide tackles. 35 minute halves.
- Two 58 year old players will be allowed per team. All others must be 60 years old this calendar year.
- Jerseys will be supplied.
- League registration is with the Denver Kickers Over-60 Soccer League . The fee per player per season is $35.00. Click here to register and pay the Kickers League Fee.
- Player passes come from Colorado Soccer Association and registration for this can be done by clicking here.
- This is a $25.00 fee paid by credit card and is good for the calendar year (2 seasons). Player registration includes a secondary insurance policy.
Any comments or suggestions please email the league at [email protected].