Players must be 60 years old in the current calendar year. Teams can additionally roster 1 player aged 55-58, and 2 players aged 58-60.
Games will be played at Long Lake Regional Park
17850 W 64th Ave. Arvada 80403
Kickers Club address is 16776 W. 50th Ave. Golden 80403
- This league is played on a 1/2 field, 8 v 8 format with no slide tackles, no tackles from behind, and no offside.
- Season is 8 weeks
- Games will be 2 40-minute halves
- Games will be at 9:00, 10:30 and 12:00
- There may be a game at another park
- Player registration includes a secondary insurance policy
- If you are not yet on a specific team, just sign up for one and we will assign you to one before the league starts
- Schedule, scores and standings will be posted here.
To sign and submit $35 payment via Paypal, please fill out the form below, you can also download mail in form in order to submit $35 payment by check.
Player passes available for $25 (by credit card) from Colorado Soccer Association that are valid until December 31. Click here to register with the Colorado Soccer Association, look for our league name of “Kickers O-60 Soccer League”.
Kickers Over 60 Rules of Play
Regular FIFA laws of play apply with the following exceptions:
- Players must be 60 years of age in the calendar year.
- Additionally, teams can roster 2 players ages 58-60 and 1 player ages 55-58 in the calendar year.
- Each player must have a current CSA player pass
- Field of play is approximately 60 x 40 yards or half of an 11 v 11 soccer fields
- Each team will play with 8 players on the field.
- Each half will be 40 minutes.
- No slide tackles or tackles from behind are allowed.
- No offside.
- We sub they sub. Any stoppage.
- A Red Card will result in a $100.00 fine and a one game suspension.
- Subject to review.
- A total of 3 Yellow Cards in a season will result in a one-week suspension.
- A player can be substituted after a yellow card.