The Denver Kickers is looking for enthusiastic, experienced coaches for its competitive programming. Teams at this level train 2-3 times a week depending on the age, with games on Saturdays. Teams also participate in 1-2 tournaments each season (early August – late November in the Fall; late February – early June in the Spring).
Coaches are expected to offer a fun, competitive, structured environment for their teams, and should have a background in playing and coaching soccer.
· Conduct all practices and games during the fall and spring seasons
· Communicate effectively with the team manager, team members, parents, opposing coaches, club staff and others as needed
· Attend and assist with tryouts, hold team meetings, and offer player feedback as needed
· Work with the Director of Coaching and other coaches within the club on a regular basis
· Must be able to pass a background check
· US Soccer licensure or commensurate is highly preferred
· Previous coaching and/or playing experience
Compensation: Dependent on licensing and experience
Interested candidates should submit a resume/CV to Terry Cooke, Director of Coaching, at [email protected]