Fall 2017 Season
The Denver Kickers Over-60 Soccer League will start its 4th season this fall.
Updates on Field Conditions after snow/rain will be posted on our Facebook page.
Registration and Rules
- Games will be played at Fairmont park and game times will be 10am and 11.30am.
- 4 teams will play each other twice and have a small tournament at the end of the season.
- The league will try to accommodate all players with their requested team.
- This will be a half field, 8 v 8 format with no offsides or slide tackles. 30 minute halves.
- Three 58 year old players will be allowed per team. All others must be 60 years old this calendar year.
- Jerseys will be supplied.
- League registration is with the Denver Kickers Over-60 Soccer League . The fee per player per season is $35.00.
- Click here for this form and mail it with your fee to Denver Kickers O-60 Soccer League.
- Player passes come from Colorado Soccer Association and registration for this can be done by clicking here.
- This is a $25.00 fee paid by credit card and is good for the calendar year (2 seasons). Player registration includes a secondary insurance policy.
Any comments or suggestions please email the league at [email protected].